- A wart is a skin growth caused by some types of human papillomavirus, (HPV). The virus can infect the top layer of skin and enters the body in an area of broken skin.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Dual Action Freeze Away® Wart Remover uses a dual-action treatment that first freezes warts off and then breaks them down with a salicylic acid wart remover. The body then replaces the wart tissue with normal, new tissue.
Dual Action Freeze Away® Wart Remover
We specifically formulated Dr. Scholl’s® Dual Action Freeze Away® Wart Remover for people who suffer from common and plantar warts. This revolutionary dual-action treatment uses the same freeze therapy used by doctors, plus a powerful fast-acting liquid to effectively remove warts.
Our strongest wart remover without a prescription
- Starts working instantly in as few as 1 treatment cycle
- Doctor proven method
- Freeze therapy + salicylic acid
- For common and plantar warts
- Safe to use on kids ages 4+
- 12 disposable applicators
- 1 reusable activator
- 1 can, 1/3 fl oz (9.8ml) liquid wart remover
- 18 cushions
Salicylic Acid (W/W) (17 %)
Castor Oil, Ethyl Lactate, Flexible Collodion, Polybutene, (Contains Alcohol 18% V/V And Ether 53% V/V From Flexible Collodion)
Detailed instructions are available inside the package.
Attach open end of the white applicator to blue nozzle of can and twist clockwise to lock in place.
NOTE: Use only the white applicators provided.
Place blue activator on a table or other sturdy surface. Turn can upside down and insert the white applicator in the blue activator. Align the 3 tabs on the can with the 3 slots in the blue activator.
Press down on can and hold for 2 to 3 seconds. You will hear a hissing sound as the tip is being frozen. The white applicator tip will be filled with cold liquid. You will see condensation and may smell some of the active ingredients.
Immediately lightly press and hold the tip of the applicator on the wart (see instructions on treatment time in package).
After the treatment, set can and blue activator out of reach of children. After 2 min, grasp white applicator by its plastic stem and remove from can by turning counter-clockwise. Discard white applicator after each use.
24 hours after freezing, wash and dry the wart, and then apply one drop of Dr. Scholl’s® Fast Acting Liquid using the applicator stick. Apply liquid twice daily for 2 weeks. Self-adhesive cushion may be used to cushion wart. Remove cushion before reapplying liquid.
NOTE: Keep out of reach of children
Shop Related Products
Clear Away® Wart Remover with Duragel™ TechnologyClinically proven removal of common warts
Freeze Away Max™ Wart RemoverSimple one-action, fast, targeted and effective way to eliminate warts.
Clear Away® Wart Remover Fast Acting LiquidLiquid treatment for Common & Plantar Warts
Freeze Away® Wart RemoverRapidly freeze and remove common and plantar warts
Clear Away® Plantar Wart RemoverClinically proven removal of plantar warts