- A wart is a skin growth caused by some types of human papillomavirus, (HPV). The virus can infect the top layer of skin and enters the body in an area of broken skin.
- Dr. Scholl’s® CLEAR Away® Duragel™ Wart Remover works using salicylic acid to remove commons warts. The body then replaces the wart tissue with normal, new tissue.
Clear Away® Wart Remover with Duragel™ Technology
We designed CLEAR Away® Wart Remover with DURAGEL® technology specifically for people with common warts who want a discreet way of removing them.
Clinically proven removal of common and plantar warts
- Clinically proven to remove common warts
- Maximum strength salicylic acid within the medicated discs helps remove warts
- Advanced DURAGEL® technology provides thin, flexible, and discreet cushioning that holds the medicated disc in place
- Optimal for fingers & toes
- 9 cushions, 12 medicated discs
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.
Salicylic acid 40% (Wart remover)
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
Detailed instructions are available inside the package.
Shop Related Products
Clear Away® Wart Remover Fast Acting LiquidLiquid treatment for Common & Plantar Warts
Freeze Away® Wart RemoverRapidly freeze and remove common and plantar warts
Clear Away® Plantar Wart RemoverClinically proven removal of plantar warts
Dual Action Freeze Away® Wart RemoverOur strongest wart remover; for common and plantar warts