- A plantar wart is a skin growth caused by human papillomavirus, (HPV) on the sole of your foot. The virus can infect the top layer of skin and enters the sole of your foot in an area of broken skin.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Clear Away® Plantar Wart Remover works by using salicylic acid to remove plantar warts and by padding the wart to relieve pain while you walk. Once the wart is removed, the body then replaces the wart tissue with normal, new tissue.
Clear Away® Plantar Wart Remover
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Clear Away® Plantar Wart Remover specifically for people with plantar warts on the soles of their feet.
- Clinically proven for plantar wart removal
- Salicylic acid within the medicated discs is the maximum strength allowed without a prescription
- Cushioning pads placed around the wart help relieve pain when you walk by taking pressure off the wart
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.
Salicylic acid 40% (Wart remover)
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
Detailed instructions available inside the package.
Wash affected area.
May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Then Dry area thoroughly.
If necessary, cut medicated disc to fit wart.
Self-adhesive cushioning pads may be used to conceal medicated disc and wart.
Repeat procedure, reapplying the plantar wart treatment every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
Shop Related Products
Clear Away® Wart Remover with Duragel™ TechnologyClinically proven removal of common warts
Clear Away® Wart Remover Fast Acting LiquidLiquid treatment for Common & Plantar Warts
Freeze Away® Wart RemoverRapidly freeze and remove common and plantar warts
Dual Action Freeze Away® Wart RemoverOur strongest wart remover; for common and plantar warts