- Warts are a skin condition in which abnormal skin growths appear. While it can be unsightly, it can also be quite painful, and can prevent you from moving comfortably. Warts may appear as a bump with a rough surface, or it may be flat and smooth. Tiny blood vessels grow into the wart and may appear as dark dots in the center. Typically, the skin lines and creases over the wart are distorted. Warts can appear either alone or in groups.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Clear Away® Wart Remover Fast Acting Liquid is for effective common and plantar wart removal. This remover conceals as it heals™. It contains salicylic acid 17% w/w in a flexible collodion.
Clear Away® Wart Remover Fast Acting Liquid
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Clear Away® Wart Remover with Duragel™ Technology for the treatment of Common & Plantar Warts.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Clear Away® Wart Remover Duragel™ Technology uses salicylic acid to effectively remove warts.
- The salicylic acid works by destroying the wart tissue, prompting it to loosen and fall of
- Includes medicated discs to cover up the wart while treating it.
- Optimal for fingers & toes
- 20 cover-up discs, 9.8 ml Fast Acting Liquid
Salicylic acid 17% w/w
Castor Oil, Ethyl Lactate, Flexible Collodion, Indopol L-50. (Contains alcohol 18% v/v), Camphor, Castor Oil, Ether (53% v/v) and Pyroxylin from Flexible Collodion.
Wash affected area.
May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
Dry area thoroughly.
Apply a few drops or a thin coat of the liquid to the entire wart. Be careful to apply it only on wart and not surrounding skin.
Let dry for 5 minutes.
Apply medicated disc.
Shop Related Products
Clear Away® Wart Remover with Duragel™ TechnologyClinically proven removal of common warts
Freeze Away Max™ Wart RemoverSimple one-action, fast, targeted and effective way to eliminate warts.
Freeze Away® Wart RemoverRapidly freeze and remove common and plantar warts
Clear Away® Plantar Wart RemoverClinically proven removal of plantar warts
Dual Action Freeze Away® Wart RemoverOur strongest wart remover; for common and plantar warts