- A corn is caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Corns on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
- Dr. Scholl’s® One Step Corn Removers use medicated bandages to soften corns and remove them with as few as 2 treatments.
One Step® Corn Removers
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® One Step Corn Removers specifically for people who have painful corns on their feet and want a simple, one-step solution. These medicated bandages remove corns with as few as 2 treatments and offer ultra-sheer comfort.
Removes corns fast with one-step
- Maximum strength corn remover without a prescription
- Clear and discreet bandage
- Built-in medicated disc
- Designed to stay on all-day
- Easy, one-step application
Product contains natural rubber latex.
- 6 medicated bandages
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.
Salicylic acid 40% (Corn remover)
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
Detailed instructions available inside the package. Repeat treatment for corns every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed)
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly. Then apply medicated corn bandage.
After 48 hours, remove medicated bandage. May soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal.
Shop Related Products
Corn Cushions With Duragel™ TechnologyDiscreet cushioning for all-day pain relief from corns
Ultra-Thin Corn RemoversUltra-thin corn removers fit comfortably even in tight shoes
Liquid Corn/Callus RemoverRemoves corns and calluses fast
Corn Removers With Duragel™ TechnologyRemoves corns fast and provides all-day cushioning pain relief