- Corns on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure, especially in ill-fitting/tighter shoes.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Cushions with Hydrogel™ Technology help soften the corn and provide cushioning protection against shoe pressure and friction to relieve pain.
Corn Cushions With Hydrogel™ Technology
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Cushions with Hydrogel™ Technology specifically for people who have painful corns on their feet.
- Proven to help you walk in comfort
- Immediate pain relief
- Helps soften hard corns on your feet
- Stays on all day and all night
- Made with Hydrogel™ technology: thin, flexible & nearly invisible cushions that fits easily into shoes
- 6 treatment cushions
Ensure the skin is clean, dry and free of creams and oils. Then Remove backing film marked “Step 1” and place centre (adhesive side down) over corn.
Remove backing film marked “Step 2” using the blue tab and firmly smooth down adhesive edge to skin.
Replace when strip begins to loosen
Shop Related Products
Ultra-Thin Corn RemoversUltra-thin corn removers fit comfortably even in tight shoes
Liquid Corn/Callus RemoverRemoves corns and calluses fast
One Step® Corn RemoversRemoves corns fast with as few 2 treatments
Corn Removers With Hydrogel™ TechnologyRemoves corns fast and provides all-day cushioning pain relief