- A corn is caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Corns on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
- Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Removers with Duragel™ technology provides corn treatment and cushioning protection against shoe pressure and friction to relieve pain.
Corn Removers With Duragel™ Technology
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Removers with Duragel™ technology specifically for people who have painful corns on their feet, and want a discreet way of removing them. The maximum strength medicated discs work to remove corns, while advanced Duragel™ technology provides all-day cushioning pain relief.
Removes corns fast and provides all-day cushioning pain relief
- Clinically proven to remove corns fast – in as few as 2 treatments
- Maximum strength medicated discs (Salicylic acid)
- Stays on all day and all night
- Made with Duragel™ technology: thin, flexible and nearly invisible cushions provide immediate and all-day cushioning pain relief
- 6 cushions, 6 medicated discs
Salicylic acid 40% (Corn remover)
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
Detailed instructions available inside the package.
Place sticky side of disc directly over centre of the corn.
Remove backing film marked “Step 1” and place centre (adhesive side down) over the disc.
Remove backing film marked “Step 2” using the blue tab and firmly smooth down adhesive edge to skin.
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.
Shop Related Products
Corn Cushions With Duragel™ TechnologyDiscreet cushioning for all-day pain relief from corns
Ultra-Thin Corn RemoversUltra-thin corn removers fit comfortably even in tight shoes
Liquid Corn/Callus RemoverRemoves corns and calluses fast
One Step® Corn RemoversRemoves corns fast with as few 2 treatments