- Like corns, a callus happens when there’s a buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or a place where your foot is bony. Calluses may be painful or merely unsightly, but you know you have one when you notice a large area of thickened skin, especially on the heel, ball of foot, or sides of the foot.
- Dr. Scholl’s® One Step® Callus Removers provide a medicated treatment of your foot calluses, and contain salicylic acid USP 40% w/w for effective callus removal. These removers use an easy, one-step application, with no need to apply medicated discs and cushions separately. The built-in medicated disc works to remove the callus, while the cushion relieves pain caused by shoe pressure. They have been specially designed to provide immediate cushioning and pain relief from shoe pressure.
One Step® Callus Removers
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® One Step® Callus Removers for Foot Calluses.
- Removes calluses effectively.
- Immediate cushioning and pain relief from shoe pressure.
- Easy, one step application.
- Designed to stay on all day.
- 4 medicated cushions
Salicylic acid 40%
Antioxidant, hydrocarbon resin, iron oxides, mineral oil (heavy), precipitated silica, synthetic rubber, talc.
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
Apply medicated cushion.
After 48 hours , remove medicated cushion.
Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
May soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal.