- A callus is caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Calluses on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
- Dr. Scholl’s® Callus Removers with Duragel™ technology surround calluses and hard skin with a thin and flexible gel that provides immediate relief from painful shoe pressure and friction. Maximum strength medicated discs deliver a safe and effective callus treatment that makes callus removal simple.
Callus Removers With Duragel™ Technology
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Callus Removers with Duragel™ technology specifically for people who have painful calluses on their feet and want a discreet way of removing them. The maximum strength medicated discs help remove calluses, while advanced Duragel™ technology provides all-day cushioning pain relief.
Clinically proven to remove calluses fast, with as few as 2 treatments
- Provides immediate pain relief
- Maximum strength medicated discs
- Softens hard calluses
- Stays on all-day & night
- Made with Duragel™ technology: thin & flexible and nearly invisible cushion
- 4 cushions, 4 medicated discs
Salicylic acid 40% (Callus remover)
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
Place sticky side of the disc directly over centre of the callus as shown in “Step 1”. Remove backing film marked “Step 1” and place centre (adhesive side down) over the disc with the narrower side pointing toward your toes.
Remove backing film marked “Step 2”, remove blue tab and firmly smooth down adhesive edge to skin.
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.