- Like corns, a callus happens when there’s a buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or a place where your foot is bony. Calluses may be painful or merely unsightly, but you know you have one when you notice a large area of thickened skin, especially on the heel, ball of foot, or sides of the foot.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Callus Reducer File offers two different abrasive surfaces to help remove calluses quickly and easily from tough skin, in even the hard-to-reach places.
Callus Reducer File
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Callus Reducer File for Foot Calluses.
- Files calluses and tough skin quickly and easily.
- Two different abrasive surfaces.
- Durable stainless steel head is washable and long lasting, with an easy grip handle that lets you file even hard-to-reach areas.
- 1 each
Soak feet and dry thoroughly.
File across callus or hard skin in one direction only, using repeated strokes.
After filing callus, apply Dr. Scholl’s® Callus Cushion for additional comfort and protection.
Following each use, wash file with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
WARNING: Do not use if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation.
Shop Related Products
Callus Cushions With Duragel™ TechnologyDiscreet cushioning for all-day pain relief from calluses
One Step® Callus RemoversEasy, One-Step Application to Remove Foot Calluses
Liquid Corn/Callus RemoverRemoves corns and calluses fast
Callus Removers With Duragel™ TechnologyRemoves calluses fast with as few as 2 treatments