- Anyone can get sore, achy and tired feet. However, it is more likely to occur in people with flat or high-arched feet. It can also occur in people who are overweight, people who work on their feet all day and/or people who are not used to being on their feet who suddenly engage in a higher level of activity.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® 16 Hour® ¾ Insoles provide 16 hours of non-stop comfort. They fit comfortably into work and casual shoes. The cushioning zones provide superior* cushioning and shock absorption while the top cloth fabric helps keep feet cool and dry to prevent foot odour and wetness. Also featuring a slim three-quarter length design, these insoles fit well into your shoes and won’t crowd your toes.
16 Hour® ¾ Insoles
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® 16 Hour® ¾ Insoles for Tired, Achy Feet.
- Non-stop 16 hour comfort, all day and night.
- Cushioning zones provide superior* cushioning and shock absorption while the top cloth fabric helps keep feet cool and dry to prevent foot odour and wetness.
- Slim three-quarter length design.
- Available in Womens sizes 6-10.
- 1 pair
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Women's Flats and Boots
Wipe inside of shoe clean.
Remove portion of paper backing closest to heel.
Insert insole, lining up heel with back of shoe.
When properly positioned, remove remaining paper backing and press firmly.
Replace after 6 months or at first sign of wear.
When removing, pull up with care.
Shop Related Products
Heel Liners – 3 PackHelps prevent shoe rubbing & slipping
Hidden Arch® Support For FlatsHelps prevent arch pain in flats
High Heel ¾ InsolesClinically proven to help relieve and prevent pain from high heels
Clear ¾ Insoles for FlatsAll-day hidden cushioning
Ball of Foot Cushions For High HeelsRelieves and prevents ball of foot pain from high heels
Soft Cushioning Insoles For Casual & Fashion SneakersSuperior all-day comfort that keeps you feeling energized