- Skin tags are soft, small, flesh-coloured (or slightly darker) skin growths that are usually harmless and painless.The tags stick out from your skin, sometimes with a short, narrow stalk, and may be as long as 1.25 cm.
- Skin tags mostly develop on the: Neck, Armpits, Groin or inner thighs, and Midsection of the body or under folds of skin. The exact cause of skin tags is not yet known, but they’re believed to occur from skin rubbing against skin. Skin tags are more common in older people, as well as people who are overweight.
- In the past, doctors have removed skin tags using various techniques. Now, skin tags can be removed effectively with as little as one application of Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover. The treatment is easy to use at home, and can be found in the first-aid aisle.
Skin Tag Remover
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover for the treatment of Skin Tags.
- Removes skin tags in as little as 1 TREATMENT.
- Easy to use at home with angled applicator.
- With Derma-Freeze Technology for skin tag removal. Doctor proven method. Easy to use at home.
- Kit includes: 1 pressurized can. 1 reusable activator (built in base) 8 disposable soft tip applicators.
Ingredients: Dimethyl ether, propane.
Only use Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover if skin tag meets all of the following conditions:
Removal skin tag must be located only on your neck, directly under your arm or directly under your breast.
Skin tag must feel soft and be easily movable.
Skin tag must be a similar colour to surrounding skin.
Skin tag must be 3 mm in diameter or smaller and stick out from the skin by a stem-like stalk.
Warning: do not use if you currently have or have ever had any type of skin cancer. Please read package and instruction before use.