- Your feet can take a pounding while walking and standing as part of your daily activities, leaving you with painful, sore feet.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Sore Feet with Shock Guard® technology are designed for people with sore soles caused by being on their feet.
Orthotics For Sore Feet
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Sore Soles specifically for people who have painful, sore feet from being on them all day.
- Provides Immediate and all-day relief of painful sore feet
- Stimulating nodules massage your feet all day
- Treats pain at the source
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
- 1. Stimulate and massage your feet all day
- 2. Reduces impact with every step
- 3. Immediately helps to relieve pain-inducing shock at its source.
If needed, trim along the outline (on the underside of the orthotic) that matches your shoe size.
Insert orthotics into shoes with fabric side up.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.