- Arch pain can result from stress and strain placed on your feet, which may be associated with flat, weak, fallen or high arches.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Arch Pain with Shock Guard® Technology provide extra arch support where you need it most to help relieve and prevent arch pain.
Orthotics For Arch Pain
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Arch Pain specifically for people who suffer from arch pain due to stress on their arch.
- Clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief from arch pain
- Shock Guard® technology absorbs pain-inducing shock at its source
- Extra arch support helps reduce aggravation to the tendons and ligaments which compose the joints in your arch
- 3/4 foot length design ensures this insert fits in most shoes, no trimming required
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
Men's 8-12, Women's 6-10
- 1. Lightweight
- 2. Provides arch pain relief by reducing aggravation of joints in your arch
- 3. Provides extra arch support
- 4. Immediately helps to relieve pain-inducing shock at its source
Insert left orthotic into left shoe with Dr. Scholl’s® logo side down.
Repeat with right orthotic and right shoe.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.