Extra Support Orthotics for Women
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Extra Support Orthotics for plus-size women who suffer from lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on their feet.
- Lower back pain relief all-day, every day for plus-size women
- Helps reduce foot & leg fatigue
- Arch Guard® technology helps distribute weight to lessen the impact of every step
- Shock Guard® Technology absorbs pain-inducing shock in the heel
Designed ForAthletic Shoes and Sneakers Casual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
- 1. Full Length Cushioning
Distributes foot pressure to reduce the impact of each step
- 2. Reinforced Arch Support
Arch Guard® technology is designed to distribute weight for men over 200 pounds
- 3. Shock Guard® Technology
Absorbs pain-inducing shock in the heel
- Lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue can be triggered from the everyday pounding your feet take during daily activities such as standing and walking. This can be particularly true for plus-size women.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Women’s Extra Support Orthotics with Shock Guard® and Arch Guard® technology are designed to provide extra-sturdy support, distribute weight and lighten the impact of every step.
Your shoesâ€™ insoles are probably removable. Take them out first. Place insole into shoe to test for size.
If needed, trim along the outline (on the bottom of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Insert insole into she with fabric side up.
Replace your insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.