- Foot odour is a common foot skin issue. When you have sweaty feet, the excess foot perspiration soaks the lining of your shoes and socks, and creates an environment for bacteria, which can grow and cause a bad odour.
- Smelly feet and/or shoes especially when you first take your shoes off are the most common signs of foot odour.
- People who wear poorly ventilated shoes, synthetic or non-leather boots, or non-wicking socks made of polyester or nylon may be more likely to have persistent foot odour.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Odour-X® All Day Deodorant Spray Powder uses a 3X Triple Action System to absorb moisture and destroy odour on contact. By providing you with all-day protection, it leaves your feet feeling cool and refreshed. Say goodbye to sweaty, smelly feet!
Odour-X® All-Day Deodorant Spray Powder
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Odour-X® All Day Deodorant Spray Powder for the treatment of Foot Odour & Sweat.
- Provides all-day protection and absorbs wetness.
- Leaves feet cool and refreshed.
Isobutane, Alcohol Denat, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Parfum
Shake can well and spray generously, 15cm away on clean, dry feet.
If dispenser becomes clogged, clean the spraying hole with a pin.