- Ball of foot pain can result from constant and excessive pressure to the area.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Ball of Foot Pain with Shock Guard® Technology sits behind the ball of foot, allowing it to lift and separate the long bones of the arch, transferring pressure away from the ball of foot area.
Orthotics For Ball of Foot Pain
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Ball of Foot Pain for people who suffer from ball of foot pain as a result of constant and excessive pressure to the sensitive area.
- Clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief from ball of foot pain (metatarsalgia)
- Shock Guard® Technology protects the ball of foot from impact that could further aggravate it
- Placed just behind the ball of foot, the raised cushioning transfers pressure away from the ball of foot by lifting your tarsal bones
Designed ForAthletic Shoes and Sneakers Casual Shoes and Sneakers Men's Dress Shoes Work Boots and Shoes Women's Flats and Boots
One Size Fits All
- 1. Prevents impact from aggravating ball of
- 2. Distributes pressure with every step
- 3. Less pressure, less pain
Wipe inside of shoes clean to ensure the inserts will adhere well.
Test positioning the inserts in your shoe. The raised area should fit comfortably just behind your ball of foot area (closer to your arch) and not immediately underneath your ball of foot.
Remove the film from the sticky underside of the inserts and place the inserts in your shoes. The arrow (located on the sticky underside) should be pointing towards your toes.
Readjust if needed to ensure comfort.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.