- When you are on your feet all day, your feet can experience discomfort, especially in the heel, arch and ball of foot.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort Tri-Comfort® Insoles provide cushioning and support in these key areas to reduce the impact of walking, which can help you feel more comfortable during the day.
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Tri-Comfort® Insoles especially for people whose feet experience discomfort during the day.
- Designed to provide comfort for the heel, arch and ball of foot
- Provides cushioning and support without crowding your toes
- FlexiSpring® Arch Support provides customized support that works with your foot to respond to your unique movements
- 3/4 foot length design fits easily in shoes and doesn’t crowd toes
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Men's Dress Shoes Work Boots and Shoes Women's Flats and Boots
Men's 8-12, Women's 6-10
- 1. Targeted Cushioning
Reduce impact in ball of foot with every step to provide all-day comfort
- 2. Slim Design
3/4 length and slim profile fits easily in shoes and doesn't crowd toes
- 3. Flexispring® Arch Support
Works with your foot to respond to your unique movements
Place the Tri-Comfort Insoles in your shoes.
The insole labeled “L” goes in your left shoe and the insole labeled “R” goes in your right shoe.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear
Shop Related Products
Orthotics For Arch PainImmediate, all-day relief from arch pain
Work InsolesExtra shock absorption and cushioning for all-day comfort on your feet
¾ Length Fit with Massaging Gel®Cushioning and arch support for all-day comfort
Clear ¾ Insoles for FlatsAll-day hidden cushioning
Orthotics For Heavy Duty SupportRelief of foot & leg fatigue and lower back pain for men over 200 lbs