- Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Fitness Walking Insoles reduce shock, which helps reduce the wear and tear on your feet and legs.
- They feature Heel & arch support and a flexible toe bed to protect each part of your foot through the full range of your stride
- Slim design that fits in and enhances a variety of walking shoes and sneakers
Fitness Walking Insoles
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Fitness Walking Insoles with superior cushioning that helps reduce muscle fatigue in your feet and legs so you can walk longer with greater comfort.
- Reduces stress and strain on your lower body while you walk
- Helps relieve and reduce muscle soreness so you can enjoy walking day after day
- Designed to protect each part of your foot through the full range of your stride
- With stimulating nodes for added responsiveness while walking
Designed ForAthletic Shoes and Sneakers Casual Shoes and Sneakers
- 1. Activperform® technology
Flexible arch shell to allow ease of movement of your foot through the full range of your stride
- 2. Slim Design
Fits in a variety of walking shoes and sneakers
- 3. Targeted Cushioning
In the heel and forefoot to protect each part of your foot when you walk
- 4. Stimulating Nodes
For added cushioning and pressure dispersion in the areas where your feet need it most to reduce the impact of walking
Pull out the insole that came in your shoe, and place it on top of Dr. Scholl’s® insole with the heels lined up and fabric side facing up on both.
With a pen, trace along the toe area of your original insole to mark a line onto the Dr. Scholl’s® insole. Then trim the toe area along the line.
Slip Dr. Scholl’s® Fitness Walking insoles into your shoe with fabric facing up.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear