- When you are on your feet all day, your feet can experience discomfort.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort Air-Pillo® Insoles provide a double layer of cushioning and support to help relieve discomfort.
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Air-Pillo® Insoles especially for people whose feet experience discomfort during the day.
Contains natural rubber latex
- Two layers of foam deliver ultra-soft cushioning and lasting comfort
- Shock-absorbing foam bounces back time after time
- Bottom layer of Sure Grip® Foam stays in place with less wrinkling and bunching
- Fits virtually any shoe
Designed ForAthletic Shoes and Sneakers Casual Shoes and Sneakers Men's Dress Shoes Work Boots and Shoes Women's Flats and Boots
Men's 7-13, Women's 5-10
- 1. Soft Top Layer
Soft cushioning foam provides long-lasting comfort
- 2. Cool Vents®
Keep feet cool, dry and comfortable
- 3. Shock Absorbing Bottom-Layer®
Shock-absorbing foam bounces back time after time and Sure Grip Foam® ensures bottom layer stays in place with less wrinkling and bunching
Place the soft, cushioning insoles in your shoes with fabric side up.
If needed, trim with sharp scissors, following instructions on enclosed trim card.
Replace every six (6) months or at first signs of wear
Shop Related Products
Ultra Thin Insoles with Massaging Gel®All-day comfort even in dress shoes
¾ Length Fit with Massaging Gel®Cushioning and arch support for all-day comfort
Orthotics For Ball of Foot PainImmediate, all-day relief from ball of foot pain
Air-Pillo® Ultra InsolesExtra-thick cushioning that molds to your foot
Heel CushionsAll-day shock absorption and cushioning to relieve heel discomfort
Massaging Gel® Advanced InsolesMore comfort and less muscle fatigue in feet and legs all day long
Tri-Comfort® InsolesComfort for heel, arch and ball of foot