Color-bar Image

Athlete's Foot

Dr. Scholl's® Products to Consider:

When should I consult a doctor about athlete’s foot?

You should see a doctor if your athlete’s foot doesn’t improve within a few weeks of self-treatment with over-the-counter products and foot hygiene.

  • Seek medical advice sooner if you notice excessive redness, swelling, draining, or fever.