Performance Replacement Insoles
- Helps relieve and prevent the pain from 3 common running injuries: Runner’s knee, Shin Splints and Plantar Fasciitis
- Designed with Triple Zone Protection to support each stage of your running stride
- Reduces shock and helps reduce wear & tear on your feet and legs
Designed ForAthletic Shoes and Sneakers
- 1. Ball of Foot
Padding improves cushioning and distributes pressure through push-off
- 2. Arch
Reinforced arch support improves transition of weight from landing to push-off
- 3. Heel
Deep heel cup absorbs impact with every step
- As you run, the foot can be subject to the shock of 2-3 times your body weight with every step. Over time, this repetitive impact can cause painful injuries like runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Performance Replacement Insoles reduce shock, which helps reduce the wear and tear on your feet and legs and helps prevent common running injuries.
Pull out the insole that came in your shoe, and place it on top of Dr. Scholl’s® insole with the heels lined up and fabric side facing up on both.
With a pen, trace along the toe area of your original insole to mark a line onto the Dr. Scholl’s® insole. Then trim the toe area along the line.
Slip Dr. Scholl’s® running shoe insoles into your sneakers with fabric facing up.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear