Color-bar Image

Athletic Performance

When should I consult a doctor about runner’s knee?

If you have persistent pain on the outside of your knee that is not responding to self-managed treatment, it is best to consult a doctor. Once you determine the cause of your pain you can better assess how to treat your knee and begin recovery.